The first UFI Global CEO Forum for Exhibition Organisers (UCF) will be hosted by IFEMA at Feria de Madrid in Madrid (Spain), from 21 - 23 January, 2009.
The UCF is a by-invitation-only event which provides a key opportunity for CEO's of exhibition organising companies from around the globe to identify and discuss the challenges facing the exhibition media and to seek ways to develop new forms of cooperation.
To view the press release on the UCF, please click here
If you would like to receive additional programme information as it becomes available, please contact: email@example.com
To attend the UFI Global CEO Forum for Exhibition Organisers (UCF) you must have the strategic responsibilities equivalent to CEO obligations. This could be as head of your company and/or a - legally independent- division.
- Participation at the UCF is by invitation only. This invitation has been sent to you in the belief that you fit in one of the two following criteria:
A) Chairman, CEO, COO, CFO, Owner, Partner, Principal, President, Managing Director, Director General.
B) The top show person (with CEO equivalent responsibility) of a -legally independent- division of a firm with 12 or more staff who has CEO responsibilities for that division.
- If within one company there are shared responsibilities equivalent to the CEO obligations both persons may attend the UCF.
- Participants must currently be producing events.
- Substitutions are not permitted unless approved by the organisers.
- Participation may be refused at all times.
Article by : ufinet.org